What to Include in Your Binder –
- Calendar – Keep track of what you need to complete during the week.
- Schedules – A sheet that keeps track of your family’s appointments, practices, and school activities.
- To Do – Your to-do list can be kept weekly, monthly or yearly.
- Cleaning – A cleaning schedule that lists each task and the day that you complete it.
- Finances – A bill tracker of bills that you have to pay and the dates that they are due.
- Menu Planning –
- Meal Prep – Plan out your meal prep for the week. If you map out several weeks at a time, you can then rotate the weeks for a variation.
- Favorite Recipes – To help with your food prep, keep your favorite recipes in your binder, so they are easily accessible.
- Recipes to Try – A list of recipes that you would like to try. You can add them to your meal prep rotation.
- Freezer Inventory – A list of what you have in your freezer so you can use things promptly.
- Home Projects – A master list of the home projects that you want to complete.
- School – Information about school for each of your kids.
- Medical – Insurance information, medical and medication trackers for each of your family members.
- Contacts – Contact information for friends, family, and neighbors.
- Birthdays and Anniversaries – Important dates for your family and friends.
- Website User Names and Passwords – A list of your usernames, passwords, and the email associated with the sites that you use.
- Fitness Tracker – Track your fitness schedule and what you’ve completed each day.
- Holiday Planner – Planning for an upcoming holiday for decor, meals, and gifts, if needed.
- Blogging – A blogging planner and calendar of upcoming posts and stats for the blog and social media.
To get you started, I’ve included a free weekly printable. You can use it as your weekly calendar, keep track of your schedule, track your cleaning tasks, weekly menu planning, and things that you need to complete during the week. Click on the image of the Weekly Planner to join and get access to your free printable.
Utilizing a home management binder will help to keep track of anything and everything home related in one place. It will be a valuable, go-to resource that will help to keep you organized.